27 agosto 2006

I'm gonna start packing!

A couple of days ago, when I was surfing the web and doing some random clicking, I stumbled on this really neat website that basically allows you to sum up your life as a traveller and even find out what kind of traveller you are.
I found out I'm a Travel Yup, whatever that means. No surprise when I saw New York as my 1st top destination but... Beirut? Why not? That's is definitely a city with fast paced life - there's nothing faster than dodging bullets. Maybe I'll just pick up some unexploded grenades as souvenirs!

What about you, what kind of traveler are you?

1 comentário:

Cash disse...

Your travel type: Rough guy

When the going gets tough, the rough guy gets going! Sleep outside, hike up mountains, eat raw lizards for breakfast, that's his perfect holiday. Ten days of hiking through unspoilt jungle between Colombia and Panama, that kind of thing.

top destinations:
Ciudad Perdida
Amsterdam
Darien Gap

stay away from:
Venice
Paris
Tokyo


But I want to go to japan!

Anyone up to going somewhere with only a backpack, a swiss army knife and a pack of crayons?